MiamiNAP Colocation Infrastructure
Key features of the facility:
- Tier IV rating with N+2 power and temperature-controlled infrastructure
- Designed to withstand a Category 5 hurricane at wind speeds of 157 mph / 252 km/h or higher
- The building is outside a FEMA 100-year flood zone and is located 32 feet above sea level.
- Ergonomic roof structure that is designed to aid in floodwater drainage in excess of 100-year storm intensity, and assisted by 18 rooftop drains
- 7-inch-thick steel reinforced concrete exterior panels
- Carrier-neutral building with access to a wide array of service providers
- Redundant paths for networks
Whether you need a cabinet or a cage, we can help.
Accelerate your business with colocation services from MiamiNAP.